logo

הודעה

Icon
Error

It turns out that Diablo 4 has a post
AmandaBrenda
#1 נשלח : יום חמישי 13 יולי 2023 12:34:00(UTC)
דירוג: משתמש חדש

קבוצות: משתמשים רשומים
הצטרף: 13/07/2023(UTC)
הודעות: 3
מיקום: Buchin

I suppose there was no reason to assume that just because of Diablo IV Gold the limitations of 90s ARPG tech, that the entire Diablo universe took place on an endless plane, but Pink's statement has thrown me. Plenty of sci-fi games acknowledge spherical planets, of course, but fantasy games do so less often, and now I'm going back through games like The Witcher and Dragon Age to find out that they are indeed set on entire worlds. I didn't expect to realise I'd become some kind of fantasy flat-earther, but I'm now having to reconsider the worlds of some of my favourite games. Thanks Diablo.

It turns out that Diablo 4 has a post-credits cutscene, much to the surprise of many and the confusion of some.

That comes from Blizzard cinematic and creature artist Jamir Blanco, who set tongues wagging by tweeting, “Sounds like some people are finally starting to realize there’s a post-credit cutscene in our game.”

To get out ahead of it, a Marvel-style post-credit cutscene this is not. Don’t expect Tracer to show up to foreshadow a big ol’ team-up romp. Instead, it’s a wee tease for the post-launch content on the way.

Once the credits finish rolling, we see the face of a demon against a fiery background. That's all there is to it, but it begs a few questions. Is that the titular Diablo? A more demonic Inarius? We'll probably find out soon enough.

Part of the reason Blanco's tweet has sparked confusion among some is that, well, players have watched past the credits and saw nothing. Blanco doesn't have an answer for that, though some players have their theories. One says it wasn't until they completed the game with their second character that they saw the post-credit scene. It could relate more to cheap Diablo 4 Gold difficulty, but everyone is still figuring it out.

joel
#2 נשלח : יום שני 17 יולי 2023 14:47:15(UTC)
דירוג: גורו

הצטרף: 17/07/2023(UTC)
הודעות: 112
מיקום: Bangalore

joel
#3 נשלח : יום שלישי 18 יולי 2023 13:04:57(UTC)
דירוג: גורו

הצטרף: 17/07/2023(UTC)
הודעות: 112
מיקום: Bangalore

משתמשים הצופים בדיון זה
עבור לפורום  
אינך יכול/ה לכתוב דיונים חדשים בפורום זה.
אינך יכול/ה להגיב לדיונים בפורום זה.
אינך יכול/ה למחוק את הודעותיך בפורום זה.
אינך יכול/ה לערוך את הודעותיך.
אינך יכול/ה ליצור סקרים בפורום זה.
אינך יכול/ה להצביע לסקרים בפורום זה.